The launching event of the One Health Belgium Community takes place on 5 November 2019 in Tervuren, Belgium. During this event, we will establish a network definition of the One Health concept, gain insights into interdisciplinary and cross–sectoral One Health integration, and present organisations working in a One Health perspective in Belgium.
- Presentation of the network
- Welcome by Myriam Sneyers, director general of Sciensano
- Word from Tom Auwers, Secretary-general at Federal Ministry of Health, Food Safety & Environment
- Our vision on One Health: “networking definition”
- “Evaluating One-Health-ness: insights into interdisciplinary and cross–sectoral integration” Simon Ruegg, UZurich, CH
- Presentation of organizations working in a One Health perspective in Belgium
- Break out session: What do you expect and what can you do for the network ?
- Wrapping up results of the parallel sessions
Registration for the event is mandatory.