The course has been designed to provide tools to prepare European teachers for a future that happens today. The topics and training activities take into account the Key Competences for 21st Century Students. The trainers are enthusiastic educational agents, namely teachers with a broad experience and actively involved in 21st Century Skills.
- Promote the debate about Key Competences for 21st Century Citizens;
- Experiment and develop new learning practices and teaching methods;
- Promote educational innovation and stimulating the use of ICT in schools;
- Promoting interdisciplinary through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics);
- Develop methodologies, strategies, techniques and resources for a differentiated teaching;
- Create spin-off effects like curriculum development and research collaboration;
- Improve educational practices through collaborative working approaches among teachers;
- Promote a deeper understanding of the practical ways of incorporating eTwinning in teaching;
- Improve the quality and efficacy of the management of international projects;
- Increase knowledge of social, linguistic and cultural matters.
How to apply for the course? Contact 21st Knowledge by email: email@example.com or by landline phone +351 232 407135