The 3rd Wild Plant Pathosystems Conference will take place on 16 September 2019 close to Frankfurt, Germany, and will offer a great forum to exchange ideas on all aspects of wild plant pathosystems.
Covered disciplines include
• Ecological and evolutionary genetics and genomics
• Evolution of agricultural pathosystems
• Molecular plant-pathogen interactions
• Ecology of antagonistic symbioses
• Invasion biology
• Population biology, phylogenetics and speciation
To see the confrimed speakers and to register for the event, please click here.