The EOSCpilot project’s second and final EOSC Stakeholders Forum will be held on 21-22 November 2018 at the Austria Center Vienna.
The event will have a crucial role in the implementation of the EOSC work plan. Building on the challenges faced and the outcomes of the fifteen Science Demonstrators within EOSCpilot, the Stakeholders Forum is a way of further building on the results around the EOSC Governance Model and Architecture and the Rules of Participation.
Who should attend?
This workshop is meant for all players in the EOSC ecosystem who want to be part of the formation of the EOSC Working Groups:
- Research Producing Organisations, Academic Institutions and Research Libraries
- E-infrastructures, VREs and other H2020 projects
- General Public
- National, Regional or Local Government Agencies
- Research Funding Bodies
- Research Infrastructures
- Learned Societies, Research Communities, Scientific Associations
- Service Providers
- European policy and decision makers
The EOSCpilot Project has shown that technological progress alone is not enough to ensure Europe’s economy fully benefits from the existence of an open science cloud. The EOSC Stakeholders Forum is key to:
- share the lessons learned and recommendations from the first early adopters (SDs) & further working titles for additional working groups in the EOSC
- have practical examples of how the EOSC can facilitate access of researchers across all scientific disciplines to data
- create a cross-border and multi-disciplinary open innovation environment for research
- contribute to the shaping of the ‘Rules of participation’ for users and service providers of the EOSC
The draft agenda can be found here. If you wish to participate, please registere here