CETAF Executive Committee Meeting
The eight members of teh Executive Committe of CETAF met in Brussels, at the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS) where the CETAF General Secretariat is located.
During the meeting, the Executive Committee discussed:
- Terminology for the sub-groups of CETAF (Working Commissions, Special Interest Groups), CETAF initiative, entities etc.
- Guidelines for the formation of Working Commissions and Special Interest Groups
- Financial Guidelines for the CETAF groups.
- CETAF EC Work Plan for 2014-2015 (until CETAF38)
- Revision of the Bylaws
- Discussion of the applications for new membership
- Proposed Agenda for CETAF36 in Vienna
- Revision of the General Secretariat Work Plan
- Launch of the CETAF website for the 16th July.
The new Working Commission on Research Assessment and the Sub-committee on CETAF Stratgy, which had met days before, were also presented.